System administrator–level working knowledge of:
Networking fundamentals, including common networking protocols, topologies, hardware, media, routing, switching, and addressing.
Microsoft Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) principles and fundamentals of AD DS management.
Installation, configuration, and troubleshooting for Windows-based personal computers.
Basic concepts of Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) security.
Basic understanding of scripting and Windows PowerShell syntax.
Basic understanding of Windows Server roles and services.
Für wen ist dieses Training?
This five-day course is for IT professionals who deploy, manage, and maintain PCs, devices, and apps across medium, large, and enterprise organizations. Typically, this course’s audience has a desktop-support background, and have worked as Enterprise Desktop Administrators. A significant portion of this audience uses or intends to use several tools, including the Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit (Windows ADK), System Center Configuration Manager, Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT), and cloud-based services to support assessment, operating system, and application deployment tasks. Additionally, this course is for individuals who are interested in taking the MCSE exam 70-695: Deploying Windows Desktops and Enterprise Applications.
Was werden Sie in diesem Training erlernen?
- Students will be able to assess the network environment to support operating system and application deployment tasks.
- Students will be able to identify the most appropriate Windows deployment strategy based upon organizational requirements.
- Students will be able to assess Windows 10 application compatibility issues and identify mitigation solutions.
- Students will be able to describe and configure strategies to migrate user state during operating system deployments.
- Students will be able to describe image management and use Windows ADK to prepare and support automated deployment strategies.
- Students will be able to identify solutions to support PXE-initiated and multicast solutions when performing operating system deployment tasks.
- Students will be able to configure an operating system deployment process using the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit.
- Students will be able to configure an operating system deployment strategy using System Center Configuration Manager.
- Students will be able to integrate the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit with Configuration Manager to support operating system deployment procedures.
- Students will be able to deploy Windows 10 using modern deployment techniques such as Windows Autopilot, Windows Configuration Designer, and Configuration Manager Servicing.
- Students will be able to implement volume license activation and configuration settings for client computers.
- Students will be able to customize and deploy Microsoft Office and configure access to Microsoft Store for Business apps.